KEEP YOUR PROJECTS MOVING WITH LOW-RISK SOLUTIONS27 March 2020
During the uncertainty of the coronavirus outbreak, we have had many clients ask us how they can keep their projects progressing.
But how can we continue to progress when there are so many risks to consider?
Our team at Lucion Services and our subsidiary companies have spent the past few weeks identifying risks, and where others may avoid risks, we have developed a list of Low-Risk solutions to keep both you and Lucion moving forward.
Our team can offer a wide range of Low-Risk Services from conducting re-inspection surveys of empty buildings, reviewing all of your past surveys and data, policy documentation, through to conducting various desktop reviewings and writing abatement specifications. We have plenty of options to ensure your project doesn’t stop.
Our Low-Risk Solutions
Asbestos In Buildings Services
- Asbestos Re-inspection surveys of empty buildings
- Demolition surveys of some empty buildings
- Asbestos Management Plan policy updates
- SEM monitoring in empty higher risk buildings (IE CLASP)
- Asbestos Management system audit/gap analysis
- Asbestos GAP analysis of survey data
- Priority risk assessment for known Asbestos-Containing Material’s
- Abatement specifications and cost exercises
- Policy/document reviews
- Safe systems of work procedures
- QR Code Printing/Labelling
- Asbestos Compliance Reviews
- Writing of survey/reinspection/removal framework specifications
- Tender evaluation/analysis
- Appointed Principal Designer for upcoming asbestos removal work
- Exposure assessments/RIDDOR guidance
- External non-licensed work or work in unoccupied buildings
Hazardous Materials In Soils and Environmental Services
- Asbestos management plans in soil/ Earthworks
- Soil investigation report Reviews
- Remediation Strategy (asbestos in soils)
- Asbestos in soil removal
- Soils chemical suits
- Collection of fly-tipped material containing asbestos
- Collection of old asbestos cement sheets/broken sheets
Groundworks Survey Investigation Services
- Highways survey
- Soils surveys
- Highways desktop review
- Design Risk Assessment Reviews
- Construction sequence/phasing plan reviews
- Collate and Review Pre-construction information
- Review Construction Risk Assessments/Method Statements
- Corporate H&S Policy Reviews
- CDM and design risk management bespoke online seminars
- PQQ/Bid responses for H&S questions
Health and Safety Services
- Online Health and Safety Training
- Online Hazardous Material Training
- Desktop reviews of Fire safety plans
- Principal Designer document collation
Get in touch
Want to talk to us about how we can help you progress your project with our Low-Risk Solutions? Contact us using the contact form on the top right of this web page or email us at email@example.com
Already Our Client?
If you are already our client and would like to speak to us about how we will manage our workload specifically with you, please contact your Lucion Account Manager.
With NexGen, we offer you a digital, real-time updated platform free of charge as part of our service. NexGen is highly secure (Cyber Essentials Plus certified) and backs-up on secure AWS servers every 5 minutes. Should you need to self-isolate but require access to your Lucion reports, this is already available to you. If you have any questions on how to access our NexGen service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with NexGen in the subject line.
If you would like to see a copy of our Business Continuity Plan, please request one via email@example.com, using BCP in the subject line.
Risk Assessment Checklist
Make sure your Risk Assessment covers all the bases with this quick 6 step Risk Assessment checklist.
Download From NexGen
RPE Face Fit Test Guide
Depending on the type of work being conducted, employees identified (through risk assessments) as being at risk of exposure to hazardous dust or other respirable substances must wear suitable face-fit tested RPE.
Discover the various types of RPE and whether your RPE needs to be face-fit tested with our free download from Lucion Consulting.
Download From NexGen
Health and Safety Policy Template
Get organised and allocate responsibilities to certain team members using this easy to use Health and Safety Policy template provided by our health and safety consultants at Lucion Consulting.
Download From NexGen